Gentlemen and Ladies of Discriminating Taste may care to peruse the Musical Delights available for your delectation here.
Three quarters of an hour of music written by:
- Mister George Frederick Handel
- Herr Johann Sebastian Bach
- Herr Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Monsieur Charles-Camille Saint-Saens
- Pan Antonin Dvorak
- Sir Edward Elgar
- and Mister Ralph Vaughan Williams
performed by divers Musicians with miscellaneous Silly Hairstyles.
If you use a Mac, then read either of these pages to get it to work properly. Playlists like this are just about the only thing that the Blessèd Steve got wrong.